Monday, December 28, 2009

Burger King Foods


James, Laura, Denis and I have been to see more of the Ellison family today in the form of James' Uncle Peter. He lives all the way near north Wales so we made the three and a half hour journey up this morning and then spent the afternoon with him, looking at his amazing sound system and astounding cameras. He has a treasure chest of everything Nikon: cameras, lenses, flashes and lots of other bits that I can't name. He is a whizz kid on PhotoShop too and completely showed me up because I'm absolutely rubbish..... I played with his lovely Snotty Cat who has the biggest tail that I have ever seen on a cat! As we haven't eaten all day, we've just stopped off for a Burger King - I had my meal with a milk. I really thought I'd get older and grow out of drinking milk but if anything, I just love it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment