Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day


Merry Christmas to one and all! Here are all our presents that Father Christmas brought last night - unfortunately not all mine. We opened our stocking presents in Holly's room and then came downstairs to this impressive display. Because there were so many, we took about two hours to open them all and I got some fantastic presents, such as a new zoom lense for my Canon, many Union Jack themed gifts (including two lovely pillows and a bag), all the series of Monk on DVD, the Twilight books and a tartan dressing gown and slippers. That's not all but if I listed all of them, we'd be here until tomorrow! As our Christmas' are all about food, we began the day with a tin of chocolate biscuits before a huge breakfast, followed by Christmas dinner, the full works, at three and we've just finished our stomachs off with a yummy buffet. I am now dying of too much turkey and cheese...... Christmas is all about family and there are eleven of us here and two cats. I've had a lovely day and now I know I'm getting older because I've collapsed in an armchair with a cup of tea before we play cards. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment